Monday, December 20, 2010

Tir ra nOg run #24

Good run but hard - I just was not feeling great - I usually get to feeling better as I run when I start out not feeling great but not this time - I still enjoyed the run tiny bit of pain in the Pernoeus on my left leg - it has been so much better since I had the active release therapy from Dr Fay - I am looking forward to the next treatment - I ran into her after the run at the nOg run she had run it - she told me she has been running it off and on for about three months - I also saw Meri after her run - she looked good and said she had had a good run - Emily and Jon were not able to make it tonight - I am still not feeling great so I am going to bed early tonight -

Time: 00:54:26
Distance: 3.10 mi
Elevation Gain: 127 ft
Calories: 617 C
Avg Temperature: 36.2 °F

Tir ra nOg run #24

No comments: