Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Morning Run

Good run - best one this week - felt good from the start and even though I still had some trouble getting out there is was easier this morning - the Sun was coming up which I believe helps - no pain no problems - it was 33 out this morning but it was a bit windy so it felt colder - my heart rate at rest seemed to be a bit high after the second run yesterday - this morning while driving to work it was 59 which is about normal for now yesterday at rest it was between 88 and 95 - after this run it is at 78 now - I am reading a book Protein Power - It was written in the 1990s - I really wish I had know about this was of eating to control blood sugar - I am not sure I was in a place where I would have follow it but I would liked to have known - my weight was 298.4 pounds blood sugar was 95 and I slept 8 hours last night -

Time: 00:18:02
Distance: 1.07 mi
Elevation Gain: 50 ft
Calories: 184 C
Avg Temperature: 33.6 °F

Thursday Morning Run

No comments: