Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Morning Dread-mill Run

Nice run even on the Dread-mill - felt good and was running well - I have figured out a way to make this more interesting - I still do run/walk at 4/1 but I start the run speed at 3.9 and walk at 3.3 and increase the run speed each interval - OK well it makes it a little more interesting - I set the grade to 2 this morning up .5 from yesterday - it made a difference it did feel a bit harder - having the GPS on messes up the distance traveled so I have adjusted it to what the Dread-mill reported - I will be turning the GPS off again and hoping I can remember to turn it back on - Scale at the gym showed me weighting 312.7 this is pretty upsetting - if this is correct I am still at a 100 pound lose and not making any progress - I am so annoyed that my home scale is not working correctly - blood sugar was 112 again, no insulin for 6 days - I slept 6 hours last night - I have scheduled a fitness assessment with John at the gym for Monday January 3rd - I hope I have made some improvements somewhere - John did the first assessment I had done there -

Time: 00:20:25
Distance: 1.33 mi
Elevation Gain: 160 ft
Calories: 214 C

Thursday Morning Dread-mill Run

No comments: