Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Morning Run

Good run - it was pretty cold but did not brother me this morning the Sun was out and that helps - I was still a bit tired and a little sore from Saturday so I tried to take it easy today and did not try to push the pace - I worked on form and relaxing while I was running - I had some soreness on the bottom of my left foot in the heal and ball of the foot - I had had some sort of deep blister on something on the ball of my foot after the OBX Half and that has had the skin on the outside on the foot at that place die and peal off like a blister but the new skin has like a blood scab still on it - it is all heeled and not bleeding but it is a little tender there again - it doe not look great but it does not look bad either and while running it did not brother me just walking sometime I can feel that that area ia not right yet - it does seem to be healing and I am not worried about it - I should have gong to bed earlier last night - made it to bed just before midnight - otherwise I had not pain no problems - I enjoyed the run and flet pretty good - my weight was 299.4 this morning - I really need to replace my scale - blood sugar was 104 not bad I missed one injection Sunday - Oops - I slept 6 hr 20 min last night -

Time: 00:18:11
Distance: 1.07 mi
Elevation Gain: 39 ft
Calories: 192 C
Avg Temperature: 26.7 °F

Monday Morning Run

No comments: