Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Morning Run - Taper 17 of 20 days

Great run - OK wow if this is one of the effects of Taper than maybe I do like it - I went out this morning really looking forward to running and I made myself think do NOT push the pace just run comfortable like a long run and enjoy it and I really thought that is what I was doing and I felt great - no pain, none more about this later - was cool and very dark out running this morning - this is the fasted I have ever doing this route in 70 logged run and I beat the best time I have recorded by 27 seconds - whatever this is I hope it continues - my weight was 302.1 this morning and blood sugar 105 - no idea why it is going up and down but as long as it keeps going down I am OK - OK why no pain - well it is embarrassing but I may have found out where these strange little pains in my feet and knees were coming from - the run today seems to have proved me right but I need more runs to be sure - the newest shoe I got were stabilizing shoes and I have been wearing neutral shoes - I just bought the wrong shoes - I bought Asics Gel Kayona 15 when I thought I was buying Asics Gel Kensei 15 - I am sure the Asics Gel Kayona 15 fine shoes but just not the right shoes for me - they were very comfortable to wear but I kept having trouble these strange little foot and knee problems which I had never had before - I wore my Asics Gel Nimbus 12 on the run this morning and not only no pain but I was faster - not sure if the shoes had anything to do with that but I did seem to be running more comfortable - live and learn - now not sure what to do with a pair of Asics Gel Kayona 15 with 33 miles on them - I only spent $82 for them but would really like to have that money back to spend on the Kensei -

Time: 00:17:55
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 39 ft
Calories: 192 C
Avg Temperature: 42.5 °F

Wednesday Morning Run - Taper 17 of 20 days

No comments: