Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tir na nOg Club 20 Run

Nice run and at a fair ace - had a funny pain on my left leg right below the knee on the outside to around the back - it only hurt once in a while and never when walking - it only gave me trouble the first half of the run - otherwise no problems - I was running pretty well and I enjoyed the run - it was hard not running this morning but I did OK - glad I can still run Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings but I do need to take it easy - I am not worried about the running but not looking forward to all the hassle of dealing with all the crowds - it was a bit cool tonight but really nice also - the weather looks god so far for Sunday - Blood sugar was 115 this morning not sure why I have been eating correctly - weight is unchanged - knees were a little sore this morning - it had been several weeks since I had been riding - knee are not hurting now - saw Jon, Emily and Meri running tonight Bert came by later - it was real nice to see everyone -

Time: 00:53:29
Distance: 3.14 mi
Elevation Gain: 115 ft
Calories: 530 C
Avg Temperature: 58.6 °F

Tir na nOg Club 20 Run

No comments: