Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning Run - Taper 16 of 20 days

OK nice run - I really tried to take it easy or at least I intended to but I ended up with my more or less normal pace - I had a some stiffness in my right Achilles also some strange little pains left ankle - both of theses fade during the second running interval and the rest of the run was sweet - I know I am going to find it hard not not run any more today but I took my shoes off and packed them away - I might go for a walk later but will wear the VFFs which will force me to keep my pace down - it was a bit cool and dark running this morning - I have run in the dark before but not during my before work run - Weight this morning was 300.2 pounds - blood sugar was 78 - I run a miles with my blood sugar at 78 - no problem - I am not even hungry - if my blood sugar is low like this again Wednesday I will lower the insulin again - I have not been doing anything different yesterday just eating Paleo/Primal - lowing it so far - I find I a am starting to miss fruit but that is self imposed to reduce my carbs as much as possible for now - I will have some each day once I lose the fat -

Time: 00:19:14
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 42 ft
Calories: 175 C
Avg Temperature: 39.8 °F

Tuesday Morning Run - Taper 16 of 20 days

No comments: