Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Morning Run

Well today was a test - returning to regular training with no race coming up in the near future, well I am doing an 8K Thanksgiving morning and I am registered for the Tobacco Road Half - I am also likely going to run the Charleston Half in January but for now I am just going to work on staying in shape, losing fat, improving my form, and work on speed - part of the test was I am having some pains in my left leg - one at the top of the quad - the one on the side of the lower leg and also a sore spot on top of the foot - I did go and run and everything felt better after just a few minutes - I extended my route - I was not sure how must it would be but it turned put to be a quarter of a mile - I will do the old route at my 11:00AM run do to time constraints - my weight was 296.4 this morning and my blood sugar was 108 - not sure why it is not going down more but I am still hopping that it will -

Time: 00:22:09
Distance: 1.26 mi
Elevation Gain: 59 ft
Calories: 261 C
Avg Temperature: 44.4 °F

Monday Morning Run

No comments: