Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Morning Run - Taper 19 of 20 days

Good run - I just relaxed and ran - I am sure I was pushing but I was not doing it intentionally - it was a good run and a nice pace for me - no pain - looking forward to the Half Sunday - going to the Explo after work - going to breakfast with Dad Saturday - my go meet the Galloway group after breakfast - this is my last run and any sort of exercise until Sunday - I slept well last night so if I can sleet well tonight the Saturday night will not matter if I am restless - weight was unchanged blood sugar was 115 - it is a little strange I eat almost the same every day but for the last several day it will be in the 80s then the next day it will be 100+ - I feel great so not worried, I just want it to go down more -

Time: 00:18:08
Distance: 1.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 46 ft
Calories: 182 C
Avg Temperature: 42.7 °F

Friday Morning Run - Taper 19 of 20 days

No comments: