Saturday, October 9, 2010

World Wide Festival of Races Zen Runner 10K & Galloway Training Run 20a - 6.23 mile

OK good run - not great but pretty good - it was really pretty out there but a bit cool - I was not as fast as I would like to be but I did very well - I ate before the run and took some cheese with me also some sports bean - I never had any problems with my blood sugar - 8 total miles eating nothing - I did have Sport Beans with me just in case but did not eat them - I feel the Paleo is doing great - when I can more easily get fuel from fat I believe my energy level will improve - the bottoms of my feet are really sore and my right Achilles is hurting right now - the bottoms of my feet feel like the entire bottom has a stone bruise except they heal and quit hurting in several hours my Achilles with heal also but takes longer - This was my run for the World wide Festival of Races 10K and my time was OK - I am pretty sure I will win the 300+ pound class - I am tired of being so slow - I fell I am doing pretty good but I am tired of being slow -

Time: 01:57:03
Distance: 6.23 mi
Elevation Gain: 584 ft
Calories: 1,028 C
Avg Temperature: 60.9 °F

Galloway Training Run 20a - 6.23 miles

After I finished the 10K I did and additional 2 miles to give me 8 miles for the day.

Time: 00:38:19
Distance: 2.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 75 ft
Calories: 511 C
Avg Temperature: 60.9 °F

Galloway Training Run 20b - 2.08 miles

No comments: