Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Lunch Run

Real good run and another real good pace - I fell like I am at the point where I could develop some speed if I were not in taper I would work on it but until the two halves are completed I will just do my taper and recovery - felt real good - a little mid Achilles pain during launch for the first half of the first interval otherwise no pain - cool - was nice out there not cold but not hot a little muggy but not bad since it is suppose to rain later today and it looks like it is coming on the radar - I am still very pleased with these shoes - if they are still available I will try to get a second pair when I get paid - they are that much better than the Nimbus - taking KT Tape off and running without it Thursday - interest if it feels different without it on these short runs -

Time: 00:18:24
Distance: 1.05 mi
Elevation Gain: 44 ft
Calories: 185 C
Avg Temperature: 61.1 °F

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: