Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Lunch Run

WOW - good run - good numbers for me - felt good felt like I was running fast and I was - no pain except for stiffness below the calf - I felt really good on the run did not feel carbo depleted but I have had less than a quarter of what of what I use to be eating only two days ago - I think it was just a good run - do not believe I can already beginning to switch over to fat burning - maybe the lower dose of insulin is making the difference - will just keep watching everything and eating Paleo - i just order a pair of Asics Gel Kayano 15s for 82.89 shipped - been wanting to try these shoes but did not want to spend 140.00 for them - I am not even hungry yet but will eat at 12:00 anyway maybe 1:00PM - i Really enjoyed this run - it was unexpected -

Time: 00:19:40
Distance: 1.12 mi
Elevation Gain: 48 ft
Calories: 198 C
Avg Temperature: 54.6 °F

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: