Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Morning Run

Good run - not real fast but OK - again not much energy but no blood sugar problems - that is a surprise because my Blood Sugar was 86 this morning and I have not eaten anything yet - I ran a mile with a starting BS of 86 - I will lower my insulin again this morning - weight was 320.4 so no more weight lose at one week on Paleo/Primal - Ketones still below normal - I must be doing something wrong not to be producing Ketones or maybe I am better at using them than I should be - nice and cool out this morning but a little muggy - some stiffness in the upper Achilles but that faded - I was trying to use the modified running form and it does seem to not aggravate the upper Achilles so when that area heals then maybe I can get rid of that pain - no other pain this morning -

Time: 00:19:54
Distance: 1.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 105 ft
Calories: 174 C
Avg Temperature: 56.7 °F

Tuesday Morning Run

No comments: