Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Lunch Run

Good run - did not feel great but really good numbers - was feeling a bit tired and like I did not have much energy but I was still trying to push my pace it just did not fell like I was doing very well - I got delayed by cars twice or it might have even been a better time - was a little hungry at 11:00 so I ate two pieces of beef jerky and a cheese stick - I know it would take too long for that to be able to help me but it did seem to help - still having pain the it upper Achilles when I start running - still not happy about that - no other pain - I am having trouble with the running form but will keep working on it -

Time: 00:19:21
Distance: 1.11 mi
Elevation Gain: 46 ft
Calories: 184 C
Avg Temperature: 70.7 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run

No comments: