Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday Morning Run in the rain

Yes - good run and another quick one - I am not sure why maybe the new running form is helping my pace a little - NO pain today also no KT tape today I usually take it off Wed/Thur so my leg can rest with out it being there doing what it does - Well my first official run in the rain - not much rain it was just a drizzle but is was coming down and the road was wet - I have never fallen but going downhill when the the road is wet I am apprehensive about slipping and falling - it is most annoying but I just have to deal with it - it was not real cool but not hot either - weight is the same 320.8 pounds this morning, Ketones still negative but the blood sugar is down again to 90 this morning from 98 yesterday so at least that is improving - why am I not losing weight?

Time: 00:18:56
Distance: 1.07 mi
Elevation Gain: 47 ft
Calories: 197 C
Avg Temperature: 62.3 °F

Thursday Morning Run in the rain

No comments: