Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Lunch Run

Good run - no idea what was different - felt good - felt fast and the run was sweet - I may have been sick with something - there have been several folks at the office who have been out sick for a day or two - I never felt sick just really exhausted - no pain - I felt good and like I could and was pushing the pace - no more running now until Saturday with Galloway - planning a 6 miles run to be in line with the Taper progression - planning to ride with CBC this Sunday - I have not made a CBC ride for a number of weeks but I have been focusing on running - with a 6 mile run I should have no problem being ready to ride - I will plan on doing the 42 route since I have not ridden for a while - should be fun -

Time: 00:18:35
Distance: 1.14 mi
Elevation Gain: 145 ft
Calories: 212 C
Avg Temperature: 74.3 °F

Thursday Lunch Run

No comments: