Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Lunch Run

Good run but I felt terrible - I just do not understand this I am tapering and I feel like I am over training - I feel poorly and have no power - in my office I am just exhausted - I still tried to push the pace - I usually push this one the most because it is the last run before I recover for the Saturday run - I was just hard to keep running - my feet, knees, legs everything felt fine, no pain just NO power - I thought I was past this part of the switch to Paleo but maybe not -
OMG - I may know what is going on - someone at work told me I did not look like I was feeling great and when I said I was not feeling well they said well it might be from getting the Flu shot yesterday - I had forgotten about that - maybe that is what is going on!

Time: 00:19:22
Distance: 1.14 mi
Elevation Gain: 39 ft
Calories: 177 C
Avg Temperature: 59.3 °F

Thursday Lunch Run

No comments: