Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday Lunch Run

WOW - another good and quick run - I was feeling good and felt like I was running well - the pace was good also - whats going on - new running from, Paleo, cool weather, no pain I am just not sure but I hope it stays - was cooling feeling than the morning run was dryer feeling also not as muggy in spite of everything being wet from all the rain - the sun even peaked out some - I may run this evening but I also may not and just rest and recover for the long run Saturday - if I had not said anything about it this Saturday I am running a 12 to 14 mile run - suppose to do 14 just not sure if I will be able to - If I get to hurting and need to I will bail to keep form getting injured - pray for me -

Time: 00:18:26
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 182 ft
Calories: 184 C
Avg Temperature: 64.5 °F

Thursday Lunch Run

No comments: