Friday, October 8, 2010

Rest Day

Well I was planning to go to the gym this morning before work to do some core work but I was tire when I got up at 6AM so I decided to go back to bed for an hour and rest/sleep. I did sleep some and felt a lot better when I got up at 7:10 AM - I forgot to measure my BS(blood sugar) this morning - I am bugged that I forgot to do it before eating - OK I am going to out my self this morning my weight had gone up to 324.6 pounds in spite of everything I was doing with diet and exercise - how I could gain 14 pounds while eating 2000 - 2200 calories on the Zone food plan just did not make any sense to me of the Dietitian I went to - I have no idea how many calories I am eating right now what I do know is that I am eating 50 grams of carbs a day or less and I am working on getting it down to 30 grams a day or less - the point to all this is that this morning I weighted 320.4 pounds - I am still not sure about the reliability of my scale but I am trying to get repeatable reading from it - if it is correct I have lose 4 pounds! and I am feeling great sometimes when running I feel like I am low on fuel but no real problems - no gym so no blood pressure this AM - K(Ketones) was still below negative this morning - I am looking forward to the Galloway run Saturday to see how I do with the Paleo eating on longer endurance exercises - I will have some sports beams with me just in case but I usually do have them with me but I will only us them in an emergency - I am thinking that my Friday core work outs will be optional - I will always plan on doing them but Friday is my rest day and if I need to skip them I will - I really do not what any more upper body muscle just do want s good core - I have heard that some people who have had balance problems have gotten part or all or normal balance back after being on the Paleo diet due to the restriction of carbo from grains and lagoons - I am hopping - would love being able to ride my recumbent bike again and run with out staring at the ground most of the time - I really wish I had not forgotten to measure my blood sugar this morning - I lower my insulin for 70 units twice a day to 60 units twice a day the first day of the Paleo food plan and my BS has been great each day since then - just wanted to know what it was this morning -

No comments: