Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Morning Run - Taper day 1 of 20

Good run - cool out there this morning - had a little pain in right foot around the little toe knuckle - it hurt there a couple of times Saturday and Sunday after the run but faded quickly during this run - weight was 318.8 pounds down a little again Cool - I am not measuring Ketones every morning I am not sure it works well first thing in the morning I will be checking after workouts when I can - Blood sugar was 75 this morning so I will be lowering my insulin again to day that will be 20 unit less insulin per day since I started Paleo one week and six day ago - this is so cool - I did not have much peep on this run reduced blood sugars or still recovering from the 14 miles whatever I still ran pretty well - I start Taper today - it is strange for me to not want to to have an excuse to not exercise - who am I - I would really like to run my marathon at 300 pounds or less - three weeks not likely enough time but I will work on it -

Time: 00:18:55
Distance: 1.07 mi
Elevation Gain: 34 ft
Calories: 189 C
Avg Temperature: 51.3 °F

Monday Morning Run - Taper day 1 of 20

No comments: