Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Lunch Run

Good run - a lot better than I expected and a bit quicker than expected - I was feeling pretty good - no blood sugar problems which is very nice - not sure I have the same amount of energy in general that I had when eating more carbohydrates - I miss fruit a little but not much and not a problem - some pain in the Achilles but it faded quickly as I was running - it was real nice out today warm but not hot and pretty dry - almost hit by a car - was crossing an intersection with a car stopped in the intersection that I was watching when a car turned left from the other road and missed me by just one foot - I had to do one of those stop back pedal stops waving my hands trying to stop quickly but he was going so fast that he was gone almost before I saw him - frighting and I was not doing anything wrong - you know I am pretty darn slow but why would they take a chance of hitting me - would it take that much of their time to wait me me to cross the intersection which I have the right-of-way -

Time: 00:19:02
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 38 ft
Calories: 189 C
Avg Temperature: 78.6 °F

Monday Lunch Run

No comments: