Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Lunch Run

Good run - felt good and fast and it was fast for me according to the number - my stride felt different not real sure how it was different but it did feel different somehow - it felt like I was moving more per stride - I was able to go back to it after each walk interval - blood sugar has been a real pain today - had to delay starting this run by fifteen minutes due to low blood sugar and just not I had to eat thrty minutes early because it felt like I was going to have problem - I really hope the Paleo food plan does eliminate this problem this is so annoying - my heart rate have been sort of nuts recently or so that Forerunner has reported them so - my heart rate has really been normal so I am changing the battery on the HR belt hopping it fixes this problem - looking forward to the Tir na nOg run tonight - I hope I can have another run like this one tonight -

Time: 00:18:36
Distance: 1.12 mi
Elevation Gain: 46 ft
Calories: 198 C
Avg Temperature: 57.8 °F

Monday Lunch Run

No comments: