Saturday, October 2, 2010

Galloway Training Run 19 - 8.52 miles

OK - good run - ran with Bert again for about four miles - it was nice to see him and to chat with him - did seem to make the mikes go by easier - when I started at 6AM it was very cool - but pretty and once I was warmed up it was not bad - I am just still so darn slow - I fell like I am doing well and as good as I can right now but it is still frustrating - If I do not start early I would get back after everyone else has gone - wore the new Nimbus 12 today - felt good no problems - right Achilles was hurting today as was the lower calf area - it was hurting a lot - not sure what that is need to find out if there is something I can do about that - bottoms of my feet keeled up real quickly today - no other pain - I was not running easy but it was not bad just not one of my best runs -

Time: 02:42:25
Distance: 8.52 mi
Elevation Gain: 352 ft
Calories: 1,438 C
Avg Temperature: 66.7 °F

Galloway Training Run 19 - 8.52 miles

No comments: