Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Core Training

Good workout this morning - was tired when I woke up - slept well so not sure why I am tired - no more exercise today unless I get myself to run after dinner with Dad - I hope I can get myself to do that - I go to the dietitian at 3PM today and cannot eat of exercise after 11AA to prepare for the tests they will do - I have decided I want to find at different doctor - I have never really felt like my doctor was working with me in my program for fitness and fat lose - he treats me and checks me but that is it - I want to find a doctor who will work with me and wants to help me do what I can to get off as many of the drugs that I take that I can - I do not know if that sort of doctor exists or how to find one but I am going to look - food was good yesterday - did have hypoglycemia at 2:30 AM and had to eat then - maybe that is why I was tired -

Time: 00:40:16
Distance: 0.13 mi
Calories: 235 C

Wednesday Core Training

No comments: