Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Morning Run

Good run - felt good and enjoyed the run - it was cloudy a bit gloomy nut not hot and only slightly humid - was dark enough to run with out sunglasses - a plus for me - no pain everything was doing great - I got to the office a bit early so I added a little time - I am working on doing my run based on how much time I have instead of running a planned distance - I cannot do this for the lunch run because of my time limit - my time was pretty good today - it is my walking time that is coasting me so much time - if I cannot speed up my walking maybe I should walk less like 1 walk 4 or 5 run - my try that - food was correct yesterday and this morning and my weight was down last night and this morning - I am still n ot sure about my scale it is still acting funny even after I changed the battery - Used the Nimbus 11 at Tir na nOg and this morning need to get to using the 12 to get them broken in it is I am so comfortable with the 11s

Time: 00:31:40
Distance: 1.73 mi
Elevation Gain: 168 ft
Calories: 285 C
Avg Temperature: 68.7 °F

Tuesday Morning Run

No comments: