Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Lunch Run

Well a good run - blood sugar crashed after about seven minutes(I so hate this) - I had power beans with me and in two groups ate them all - I was hurting pretty bad and was not real unsteady but I was not light headed so I kept up my pace as best as I could and still did the walk and run intervals - I never felt better until after I got back to the office - it take about twenty minutes for anything you eat to take full affect - gu's do seem to work faster - I do not really like them but maybe I should get some to carry just in case - had a funny one time pain in the right heel then later two little twinges of the same pain but nothing else - not sure what that was - it was in the middle of the heel pad - I am so slow - will I ever get faster - I know I am a Clydesdale but I am a running Clydesdale and I will likely always be slower than most others but for me to be able to average something like 12:00 would be great - problem is I am not sure if it is possible to cut more than five minutes off my average - I have been told by some of my fellow runners that I will but they do not know how hard it is for me to do what I am doing now - when I get to my current goal weight I will still be 286 pounds - I read that as your weight goes up the about of energy to run increase exponentially so that instead of it taking me twice the amount of energy to run it may be take more than three times as much as my lower weight friends - you know somethings it just suck to be me - why do I like running and ridding - I just seem to be attracted to sports I was not built for

Time: 00:19:19
Distance: 1.11 mi
Elevation Gain: 44 ft
Calories: 177 C
Avg Temperature: 84.8 °F

Thursday Lunch Run

No comments: