Saturday, September 4, 2010

Team CBC 70 mile Saturday ride


A really good ride - not perfect I was not real fast today and had a blood sugar dip during the 12 miles not full Hypoglycemia but bad enough - I ate and keep pedaling and recovered - I was off the back several times and Tim pulled me back at least three times - I really enjoyed the ride - we had 21 cyclist - we had great weather almost cold one time - there was a good bit of wind but ti was a tail wind for the first two thirds but a head wind for the last third - we had a nice gathering after the ride at the Ale house - I went to Fleet Feet to pick up my Tir na nOg but they did not have any but said they would call me when they got some - I picked up my new Nimbus 12 running shoes from Raleigh Running Outfitters - the look pretty cool and feel great - I realized that I now own 4 pair of running shoe - who am I now?

Time: 04:13:24
Distance: 69.79 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,601 ft
Calories: 1,916 C
Avg Temperature: 84.3 °F

Team CBC 70 mile Saturday

My Pictures are HERE

No comments: