Thursday, September 16, 2010

Slow Spokes Thursday Night Ride

A nice ride - I had a good one - group was a bit smaller than it has been but it is usually is smaller after the Tour also there was some sort of game tonight - we had a good ride great weather and not problems - I did not ride too fast it was my intention to take it a little easy - I am still recovering from the Tour and I am running 8 to 9 miles Saturday - for a while now I will be mostly concentrating on running - all of my planned long ride are done and I have two half marathons in November - I will be still riding but mostly I will be making sure I get all my training runs in and if I have to skip some ride then that will be OK also this rids should put me over my goal miles for this year

Time: 01:18:35
Distance: 20.23 mi
Elevation Gain: 748 ft
Calories: 521 C
Avg Temperature: 86.7 °F

Slow Spokes Thursday Night Ride

No comments: