Thursday, September 2, 2010

Slow Spokes Thursday evening ride

Good ride and very unusually weather - it was nice and almost cool - we had a good sizes group most likely due to the MS Tour being less than two weeks away and folk are trying to get in a few miles - I moved the seat forward and believe it helps a bit but I am still having trouble with circulation on the right side and a bit of pain due to this - I fell I can ride the Tour since I can stop every 12 or so miles if I want to and even a few minute off the seat relieves the pain - we got a ting bit of rain but not even enough to get wet - Turtle seems to be function well

Time: 01:38:24
Distance: 29.56 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,004 ft
Calories: 696 C
Avg Temperature: 79.4 °F

Slow Spokes Thursday evening ride

My pictures are HERE

No comments: