Saturday, September 25, 2010

Galloway Training Run 18 - 10.03 miles

OK - good run but I am hurting - but just my FEET - why can't I get my feet to get tougher - bottoms of both feet are sore and it hurts to walk right now - right Achilles is really sore - again it is just sore not the pincer pain - this is so frustrating - nothing else is having problems Oh I have bit of pain on the back of leg below the calf and above the Achilles - it feels like muscular but I really think it is do to the Achilles pain - ankles fine, calves fine, shins fine knees fine, quads tired but not exhausted so fine, buttock fine and everything else is fine it is just my feet restricting my distance and speed - I like running - I do not know why - I do not mind running alone and I am so slow that is a good thing - I guess I will just have to accept that if I run more than seven to eight miles I am going to be in pain and I will need to come up with ways to deal with the pain and recovery time - I really fell I could run a half marathon now but I would just be in a lot of pain - I am thinking about limiting most of my run to eight miles or less except for the occasional longer run and at the same time increase the amount running time and distance each week - this would mean less riding but this time of year that may not be a problem - I believe I will be able to run in worse weather than I can ride in - looking at my time I am a bit surprised - I was really running as fast as I can but did not feel like I was doing very well but this is my fastest ten miler yet but about ten minutes which is encouraging - I did run four minutes and walk one minute - I ran and walked every lap

Time: 03:14:03
Distance: 10.03 mi
Elevation Gain: 362 ft
Calories: 1,408 C
Avg Temperature: 68.3 °F

Galloway Training Run 18 - 10.03 miles

No comments: