Monday, August 16, 2010

Morning Run

Good run - nice out there this morning almost cool and not too muggy. I went out a be hesitantly but did well and soon was running normally. I have the TK Tape on my right heel and even through it was hurting a little the pain was more like I was hurt before and am still tender than I am being damaged. If anything the pain subsided as I ran. The KT tape does not feel like it is doing anything but at least it does not hurt. I like the fact that it can stay on for several days - that means I can apply it on Friday evening or Saturday and use in until after Greenfield on Tuesday. It would be nice if it would last until after my Thursday morning run. No other pain or problems this morning - it was nice to go run again - I do not know why I like it - I was not feeling that great this morning but still wanted to go run.
I have high hopes for the KT Tape - I am not sure how it works or if it will for me but if it does that would really be helpful and worth the money. There are two different methods that I watched on the videos - I am not sure which would be the best of me - also it looks like one could combine the two - it would require three pieces of tape but if that significantly reduces or eliminates my heel/Achilles pain it would be worth it.

Time: 00:19:37
Distance: 1.05 mi
Elevation Gain: 202 ft
Calories: 274 C
Avg Temperature: 74.3 °F

Morning Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: