Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Morning Run from Home

Good run - no plan except to do about 2 miles - was nice not too hot but sort of muggy - felt good no heel pain - had an ache toward the back on the outside edge of my right foot but it went away quickly - I felt good - tried to push the pace but did not think I was doing well - the numbers look better than I thought they would but not what I was wanting - I may really be in trouble - I took part of this morning off to do something at home and I I got up about 7AM went to the bath room then put on my running stuff and went for a 2 mile run - who am I and what makes me thing I am a runner? It has been a nice morning.
I am really pleased with the Garmin Forerunner 310XT - it is so much better than the Forerunner 405cx for me at least - I am still learning how to use it but so far I really like it. It is much easier to read - bigger display character and up to four sets of data on the screen at one time and four different screens of data to choose from.
KT Tape is still sticking well and seems to be helping but I do need a longer run to be sure. I plan to see if it will last until the Thursday morning run or even longer. I have found one can buy it is bulk from Amazon.com - it is a bit of money but makes it a good bit cheaper to use.
I am also very please with the Sony TX5 camera - it is very easy to use in-spite of it many options and modes - it does take very good pictures.
Time to take care of mu project here at home this morning.

Time: 00:37:28
Distance: 2.02 mi
Elevation Gain: 36 ft
Calories: 470 C
Avg Temperature: 77.7 °F

Morning Run from Home by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: