Monday, June 21, 2010

Before Breakfast Walk - BBW & 90 pounds

Well a good walk this morning - I was tired when I got up this morning and tired on my walk also my legs were a bit sore this morning when they had felt fine yesterday after the six mile run. I did not even take a nap yesterday - I did not seem to need one - maybe I should have taken one any way. Well the walk helped the legs a bit and I am not walking at lunch time because of the three mile run this evening a Tri Ra nOg Running club.
Saturday I hit the 90 pounds mark of weight lost - I guess I forgot to remake about it earlier because to the rim getting split on the Saturday ride.

Time: 00:27:38
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 48 ft
Calories: 160 C
Avg Temperature: 73.0 °F

Before Breakfast Walk - BBW at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: