Monday, November 9, 2009

What is that bright light was it sunshine on a Saturday


From my forum post -

What is that bright light was it sunshine on a Saturday - YES - had a great ride - beautiful weather, low traffic, lots of cyclist at least for the Fall and we had fun. Met one new cyclist - welcome to Slow Spokes Peggy. I felt good and had a good ride. Could not ride Sunday do to family conflict but I bet it was just as nice if not better. My GPS average speed is messed up - I had turned off auto-pause so it did not pause at the rest stop - the cycling computer had 16.8 mph as my average.

My GPS data is HERE

My Pictures are HERE


I still have some trouble staying with the group, I am not usually too far off the back mostly less than a minute behind but I really want to be able to hang with the group. My weight is stuck again between 348 and 351 this is also annoying - after I made some changes in my diet I expected to lose a bit more before it stopped again.
I was hopping to ride Wednesday as it is Veterans Day and we have a holiday but it looks like rain again.

No comments: