Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not my best weekend

Hello Blog.
Well I tried to do the Selma Cyclepath ride Saturday but turned around after 5.5 miles and went home. I tried to ride later but turned around and went home after about 8 miles. Sunday I was feeling real sick so I just gave up and did not even try. I was a real depressing weekend and I am still having trouble with depression.
Now when I really need it to be safe riding my Bionx is broken, I do not feel safe due to my health to ride alone with out it. The tests the dealer has had me do show the torque sensor is not working so the Boinx will not assist. Looks like I will have to return the wheel for repair and I have to pay the shipping. I do not know how long this will take. This is even more depressing.
I am surprised how much riding seems to help me feel well and not be depressed. I am not sure if this is bad or good but it seems to be true. Not sure if I should try to do something about this apparent need to ride or if I can change it. There are a lot of worse things to have a need to do. Maybe I should just work toward having backup bikes/trikes so I am not completely dependent on just one trike.
I maybe should not make decide what to do about things like this when I am feeling so poorly.

No comments: