Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ride from Saltbox Village with SlowSpokes.

My post ride comments -

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU - I had one of the best rides I have ever had, Andrea, John, Chris, Jim, Doug and a gentleman on a tandem with his daughter, they were so accommodating. I hope I did not miss anyone or get a name wrong, if I did sorry. I never ask groups to wait for me because I name my trike and myself Turtle for a reason. This group either rode my pace or would wait for me from time to time. I do not expect them or any other cyclists to wait for me - I really do not want to have a negative impact on anyone's ride. It was just so much fun to ride with the group, also I finished the 34 mile ride in 2 hours and 50 minutes - I have never done it in less than 3.5 hours. I really pushed myself and I am soooo tired but I had fun - THANKS
Turtle

HERE is a link to my pictures.
HERE is a link to my GPS data.

My weight today was 367.6 pounds

No comments: